Gemeinsame Veranstaltung vom italienischen Verpackungsinstitut und Keller and Heckman - Seminarprogramm|
On May 24th to 27th, 2016 the Italian Institute of Packaging and Keller and Heckman are going to organize a seminar regarding the main laws of Food Contact Materials in the world. This event represents a special opportunity to gain basic knowledge on legislation regarding food contact materials and articles in the operational framework of the international market.
The seminar aims to address and introduce the legislation in force throughout the world governing food contact materials, concentrating on the following contents:
- Overview of world legislation
- Distinctive notes on some laws
- Principles of material safety and food safety
- Laboratory analysis methods for the legal compliance of materials
- How to combine and decline technical-scientific aspects with legal aspects
- The updating of existing laws
- Providing participants with the operational, practical and effective tools to meet their daily work activities
Attached you will find the seminar programme as well as the registration form. For more information you may want to visit the homepage of the Italian Institute of Packaging or of the Seminar.
|Wollen Sie mehr zu diesem Vorgang wissen? |